My love of animals goes far beyond watercolor paintings. I embrace the saying “think globally while acting locally” and have been actively supporting and donating to animal related organizations all over San Diego County for over 8 years. Most of my sales have a charity portion attached to them.
Q. What is Art Supporting Animals?
– Art Supporting Animals is my incubator project. I’ve donated many commissions, prints & proceeds over the years. I donate a percentage of almost every commission and original to my favorite animal organizations. Recently I’ve decided to take this to the next level by starting my own organization. Where funds can be pooled from several sales and put towards more significant projects.
Looking for places to donate?
Here’s a list of a few I have given to in the past:
- Lions, Tigers & Bears – Big Cat Rescue lionstigersandbears.org
- San Diego Humane Society and SPCA sdhumane.org
- Helen Woodward Animal Center animalcenter.org
- Friends of County Animal Shelters focas-sandiego.org
- Rancho Coastal Humane Society rchumanesociety.org
- Escondido Humane Society escondidohumanesociety.org
- Feral Cat Coalition feralcat.com
My involvement ranges from donating all kinds of art to auctions, both silent & live, from prints to originals at all types various black tie events. I’ve partnered with the San Diego Humane Society and donated 3 large murals as well as a one a of a kind, large scale reproduction series that is now decorating the SDHS’s beautiful new campus.